This is little miss spaghetti face. See this coverall bib thing she has on? Well, when I first got it I kind of made fun of it in my head... now... I'm wishing I had 20, seriously.
This sign now sits in front of our house. We did not tell the realtor to put the silly quote on top. We'll be moving to Simpsonville so Serge no longer has his crazy commute. Now, bring on the buyers!
On a walk- she really does know how to sit up straight, if we straighten her up, she purposefully scooches herself back down into that position, typically a foot propped up on the tray. (Did you know scooches is not a word? I didn't, but blogger let me know.)
Maui: "uh, mom, she is about to cross the boundary."
Adelaide tends not to leave Maui alone, to which I tell Maui to go up on a bed where she can't get you.... until now...
More pool time...
"Eat much?"
(I really do love her rolls.)
And this is the house we put an offer on in Simpsonville! A little scary, a little smurf-blue, but great potential. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment