September came and went so fast that I cannot tell you much of what happened... we went to an orchard and to the zoo- and that's all I have documented. =) Ha!
This little, or big, almost 9 month old is so close to walking... yikes!
Zoo with friends
Annual pumpkin patch in downtown Simpsonville that Holy Cross Episcopal Church puts on, all proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity!
Her sister was replaced by a giant pumpkin. This made her happy.
Um... we have a cat. Kitty Cat is the name for now. It's been known to wander around the Ice Cream Station and one of the churches downtown so we took it home to help with our gross visitors that we have from time to time. We are not cat people. At all. But this is one cool cat. It plays tag with us, loves Maui (well, swats at her, but deep down loves her, I know) and the girls, and I'm convinced it would take walks with us if we beckoned it. Weird, scary, friendly, pretty kitty cat- welcome to the fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment