Lillian is two months old now... and a day. =) She's smiling wide mouthed smiles now but I have yet to capture one on camera!
She is no longer a newborn! I mean it... she's smiling, cooing up a storm, makes eye contact all day, staying awake during the day for long stretches, so so SO physically strong, and even sleeping better! =)
I've recently bumped her up to the 0-3month and 3 month size... not because she grew out of her newborn stuff but she only had about 4 things of wintry newborn clothes and she has many days like today, where she is on outfit #3 by noon. The girl spits up alot!- usually only after her prune juice feedings. =) (she needs it to go to the bathroom.) Anyway, atleast we have plenty of those size things, in all seasons, so I've moved her up... and one thing I've noticed... the girl has some long arms! Oh my! All of her sleeves are 3/4 length! However, although I can tell she's grown massive amounts (comparably of course) most people still tell me how iddy biddy she is when we go out. Someone at church yesterday asked if she was born at 3lbs! She may look iddy biddy to many but to me she is looking SO big these days. She has her 2 month appointment on Friday and I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how long she's gotten! I love watching this girl grow but my true delight has been in watching her grow in communicating. I love the little dialogues she'll carry on with me. There's nothing quite like it.
Look at that face!! If that doesn't make you smile today I don't know what will!! ;)
Happy 2 months Lil-lil-ba-dil-dil! We are grateful to our God for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment