Jeremiah 17:7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots
by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought,
for it does not cease to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8



Saturday, March 9, 2013

Where did February go?

 Although we feel the transition to two has been easier than the transition to one, our blog would lead you to think otherwise. Yes, life is busy! It is hard to get a chance to update with pictures... and well, truth be told, I've discovered instagram. What a quick easy way to upload pics of the little ones! (see @krselhorst if you're on instagram as well) Anyway, Lillian had her one month appointment where she caught up to Adelaide's birthweight, the Ice Cream Station opened on Valentine's Day, my parents came for a visit... not really, they came to be free slave labor. =) Adelaide has gotten into picking out her own outfits as well... usually  not acceptable to take out in public, but she can have fun with it for a little while. Might as well dress up like this while I can before she discovers tiaras, princess dresses, and high heels!

I love this picture!

 Just a few more dress up pictures. I really like the way she plays dress up. =)

Thank God my parents were here to help while we opened the store back up! (note Mickey and Minnie in the pic... they come everywhere now)

 We got snow! Lots of it! Maui ran around all like a puppy again. We built a snowman who decided to do the limbo the next day.

 Maui loves Lillian... I'm not sure how Lillian feels about Maui.

 More snow pics... Adelaide was so excited to head outside... but then was quite shocked once we got out. I don't think she expected it to be so cold! But she had a good time for a little while.

This may be from January, I can't remember... but anyway my girls are both head over heels for this boy. (or if I have any say in it they are!) We love the Baldwin's!

Hopefully March can be a little more successful with uploading pictures... but don't count on it. =)

No comments: