Jeremiah 17:7-8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots
by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought,
for it does not cease to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8



Friday, June 7, 2013

Time at the Lake

One thing that greatly refreshes Serge and I is being around water... lakes, rivers, oceans etc. We are bummed that Simpsonville lacks a body of water to visit but are so grateful for being able to visit his parents on lake Keowee a little over an hour away. We got to do that at the beginning of this week (never on the weekends because that's when Serge is busy at work) and it was very refreshing, just the 2 days we were there felt like vacation for us! Here are some pics of our time:
 This was actually from the weekend before when the girls and I went up. Looks like Adelaide still needs bedrails. =) She was passed out!


 Papa's little helper.

 Lillian didn't seem to mind her life jacket. She actually seemed to thoroughly enjoy boat rides. She fell asleep on almost every ride. =) The water was a little too cold for her to be in it, but I did dip her feet in a couple of times.


 Serge skis too fast to get decent pictures (well, for me and my camera anyway). But I love watching him ski and so does Adelaide!


 Lillian... always amused by whatever Adelaide is doing or saying.


Adelaide turned into a fish during our time there. Serge and I took her to the pool and she was jumping in and running away from Serge, who was in the water catching her, because she didn't want him to catch her! She is little Miss Independent!

No comments: