Master bath before: wallpaper with a border and lovely linoleum...
Master bath during: tile floor, wainscoating, vanity removed for painting. Serge did a great job laying the tile floor in the bathrooms and laundry room!
Master bath after! Not a great pic, sorry, but you get the idea. :)
Master bedroom before: yucky carpet, wallpaper again.
In this room we managed to rip massive holes while taking the wallpaper off so...
we (meaning Serge and his dad) did wainscoating/ beat board, whatever you call it.
Another during picture of the master bedroom.
After: new carpet, new light fixture, and, well, new walls. :)
One more after shot.
The only thing I don't have pictured from the upstairs is our laundry room and while it does look dramatically different from before, I didn't take any pictures because well, it's just a laundry room (closet actually). But I do love having it upstairs!!!
Next up... or next down... the downstairs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment